See full feature list here.
- Unprecedented flexibility
- server components as highly customizable building blocks
- client development using framework and programming/scripting language of your
- open architecture allowing third-party server modules and client UI components
- Cost efficiency
- zero-administration browser-based client applications
- reuse of existing SQL database infrastructure
- industry-standard communication security protocols
- integration with existing security infrastructure
- server component redundancy to provide fault tolerance
- virtually unlimited scalability to handle thousands of data points
Make a switch from monolithic legacy SCADA systems to the new breed of industrial automation solutions, and do that without
spending a fortune: we offer CSWorks free of charge for small deployments,
and at flexible prices for
Download the CSWorks framework and demo HMI
applications, or check out our online demos. See
for yourself how RIA technologies and Microsoft .NET make a robust foundation for
building scalable, flexible, and graphically impressive web-based process monitoring applications for any industry.
To learn how CSWorks can be useful in your industry, click on one of the icons below.